With your membership, you receive the following benefits, subject to the terms and conditions below:
- 10% cash back on purchases made through the program at our online participating retailers
- Shipping rebates on participating retailer purchases
- Free return shipping labels
- Special offers on partner services
Your Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge benefits are available only to you and to permanent residents of your household who are at least 18 years old. In addition, membership benefits are only available to personal, non-commercial purchasers. Any order that is deemed a commercial (non-personal) use or high-volume/reseller order, at our sole discretion, will not be eligible for membership benefits.
10% Cash Back on Purchases
As a member, you receive 10% cash back when you shop at eligible retailers included on our Shopping page. This 10% is based on your order sub-total (minus taxes and fees). It will be applied to your Savings page and paid out in the form of a check. To receive 10% cash back on online orders, start by logging on at FieldandStreamBuyersEdge.com. Click through the links to the retailer website, and complete your purchase during that session in the browser window that opens from that link. Your 10% cash back will be applied automatically to your Savings.
Limits & Details: Members can enjoy 10% cash back on purchases made at over 1,000 participating online retailers on Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- For a purchase to be eligible for 10% cash back, you must follow the links provided on the Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge website, successfully connect to the participating retailer's site based on that click, and complete the "qualifying purchase" during the same session immediately following your initial click-through to the participating retailer's site. Failure to do so will result in your purchase being ineligible.
- To qualify for 10% cash back, purchases must be made through U.S.-based websites (which use .com extensions); purchases made through Canadian websites (which use .ca extensions) or other domains associated with a non-U.S. country do not qualify for 10% cash back. Please note that if you choose to have your purchase shipped to Canada, you may be re-directed to the retailer's .ca site, in which case your purchase will not be eligible for 10% cash back.
Please be aware of the following guidelines for cash-back qualifying purchases:
- Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge obtains all of your cash-back purchase data via our participating retailer network. We determine, at our sole discretion, whether or not a purchase made through a Field &Stream Buyer’s Edge participating retailer qualifies for cash back. We reserve the right to deem a purchase ineligible for cash back if a participating retailer fails to report a transaction to Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge or if it withholds payment to us for any reason.
- If Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge has any reason to suspect that your account is associated with fraudulent activity or in violation of these Terms or any law, we reserve the right to delay or withhold cash-back payment(s). By accessing your Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge benefits, you give Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge permission to review your account with participating retailers whenever we suspect fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
- Please note that there are a variety of reasons why a participating retailer may not report a purchase to us, including but not limited to the following actions on your part:
- You go directly to the retailer’s website without using Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge links.
- You complete multiple transactions without returning to our website.
- You contact a participating store to change, cancel, or return an order.
- You fail to abide by the restrictions imposed by a participating retailer. To view a specific retailer’s restrictions, please click the cash-back restrictions link on that retailer’s Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge page, or click the “Cash Back Restrictions” footer link on the member website.
- You click on a participating retailer’s link from a different website, thereby causing the purchase credit to be applied to the wrong website.
- You have multiple tabs open for the same participating retailer, and your purchase is made on a page other than the one you opened by clicking on a Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge link.
- You make several purchases across multiple brand retailers while using a single shopping cart provided by a "parent" company to these various brands. (To be eligible for 10% cash back, you can only make purchases at one retailer at a time when shopping through our links.)
- You type a new address (URL) in the window that opened when you clicked on a Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge participating retailer link.
Any of these actions would make your purchase ineligible for 10% cash back.
- Orders that are returned will not be eligible for 10% cash back.
- Any order that is deemed a high-volume/reseller order, in Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge’s sole discretion, will not be eligible for 10% cash back. Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge membership benefits are only available to personal, non-commercial purchasers.
- Purchases of gift cards and/or e-gift cards are not eligible for 10% cash back.
- Purchases of Apple products are not eligible for 10% cash back.
- If any item in your order is purchased with a gift card, store credit or store "cash", that purchase, in its entirety, will not be eligible for 10% cash back.
- Purchases that contain items "shipped to store" are not eligible for 10% cash back. To qualify for 10% cash back, every item in your purchase must be shipped to a residential, non-retail location.
- Purchases that are billed to a mailing address that doesn't match the mailing address registered in our member record are not eligible for 10% cash back.
- You can earn up to a maximum of $1,000 in cash back through Field &Stream Buyer’s Edge each membership year. Once your total cash-back earnings reach $1,000 during any membership year, you will not be eligible to receive cash back on Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge purchases until the first day of your next membership year.
- The 10% cash-back offer is applied to the sub-total amount you pay for a qualifying purchase, not including taxes and other charges. If your purchase price is reduced by a retailer's discount(s) or other offer(s) found on Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge, the 10% cash-back offer will be calculated using the final amount you paid after all discounts were applied.
- Your 10% cash back for any single qualifying purchase will be credited to your Savings page account after we receive notification of your purchase from the retailer. Notification typically takes up to 7 business days, but it can take longer if the item you've purchased is on back-order. If a cash-back-qualifying purchase doesn't appear on your Savings page after 7 business days, you must contact us within 30 days of the original purchase date to report the missing purchase. Failure to do so can result in that purchase being ineligible for cash back. You can review the status of any cash-back purchase at any time via your Savings page.
As a member, you can claim shipping rebates on your purchases, up to $10 per order and $500 per membership year. After you make your purchase, submit a rebate claim along with your dated proof-of-purchase documentation. Please refer to the “How to Submit a Shipping Rebate” section for details. Rebates will be applied to your Savings page and paid out in the form of a check
How to Submit a Shipping Rebate Claim
To submit a shipping rebate claim online, visit the Shipping page, and fill out and submit the electronic rebate form. You can email your proof-of-purchase documentation, along with your claim number, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online submissions will appear in on your Savings page upon verification and processing.
You can also send your proof-of-purchase documentation by mail to: Field & Stream Buyer's Edge Rebates, P.O. Box 290728, Wethersfield, CT 06129-0728. Please be sure to write your claim number on all documentation. Mailed submissions will appear on your Savings page upon approval.
Proof-of-purchase documentation must list the retailer, purchase date, item(s) purchased, purchase amount, and shipping charge (if applicable). Acceptable documents include a sales receipt, a packing slip, an order confirmation email, or an order confirmation page.
Free Return Shipping
As a member, you are eligible for free return shipping via FedEx® Ground for purchases you make through the program. Please note that you may need to pre-authorize the return with the retailer to ensure your return is accepted. In addition, Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge only offers savings on FedEx Ground return shipping charges. We do not and cannot guarantee that you'll qualify for or receive a refund on your purchase from the retailer. In order to qualify for a purchase refund from a specific retailer, you must comply with that retailer's refund policy and procedures.
Limits & Details: To qualify for free return shipping via FedEx Ground, the item you are returning must have been purchased through Field & Stream Buyer’s Edge and your return shipment must be sent while you are an active member of the program. Only one return shipping label may be claimed per each original order. Insurance coverage for return shipping of the item is not provided under the program.
Your return shipment must comply with the size, weight, and packaging guidelines established by FedEx Ground. Your return shipment must be sent to a valid commercial address in the 48 contiguous United States. Return shipments sent to residential addresses, P.O. boxes, or other non-commercial locations do not qualify for free return shipping via FedEx Ground. You must reside in the 48 contiguous United States. Free return shipping via FedEx Ground is not available to members who reside in Alaska or Hawaii, nor is it available to residents of Iowa.
How to Print Free Return Labels
To print a free FedEx Ground return label, visit the Return Shipping page and complete the "Print a Label" form. Print out the label, attach the printed label to your package, and drop off your labeled package at any one of more than 1,800 FedEx Office® locations and 5,800 FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations nationwide to have the package shipped. Click the “FedEx Store Finder” tab on the Return Shipping page to find FedEx locations in your area.
The savings you earn through the program are deposited into your Savings page and sent out in the form of a check to the mailing address on file for you. Cash back claims are added to your Savings page once we receive notification from the retailer that your order has shipped. Shipping claims are added to your Savings page once we receive your rebate claim and supporting documentation. You will receive one check per month for the balance of approved claims listed on your Savings page. Claims that are submitted before the end of any given calendar month and approved are paid out the following month. Once a claim is marked as paid on your Savings page, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Limits & Details: You can view your current balance and activity by visiting your Savings page, or you can ask about any balances or activity by calling Customer Service anytime at 866-361-5438. Should you cancel your membership, you will receive a check for the amount remaining on your Savings page. Should you cancel your membership, you will receive a check for the amount remaining in your Savings.